Monday, January 3, 2011

-10

Say Hello to my NEW Best Friend....

This morning I had to be at work at 7am. It was -10 degrees outside, it was beyond cold. I didn't have gloves on at first, but had to put some on quickly because I thought I was going to loose a finger or two. Its up to 9 degrees now and it feels warm. That sentence in itself makes me sick
Anyways...
I went to go to pick up some lunch and my car was a complete sheet of ice. I turned it on waited a few minutes and then sprayed this De-ICER on. I'm not joking when I say that the ice disappeared right before my eyes. I will use it everyday (that its needed) AND its only $2.50. If you live anywhere when you wake up to an icy windshield, I would advise heading to your local store and pick yourself up some. Its a decision you will never regret. 

Rexburg is populated again and I like it.
Also, anyone read the Hunger Games? I just finished the second book...starting the third once I finish blogging. My mind is blown. If you read it, we need to discuss it. 

Keepcalm.Carryon

ps.I get to purchase a new planner this week.
I have used mine for a WHOLE year.
If you know me, you know I really love my planner.
I am SO excited for my new one.
Target here I come.  

2 comments:

  1. Target has some super cute ones Ally. Also, thanks for the guest blog about blush. I was doing it wrong my entire life. YOu are a life saver! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i didn't even know something like de-icer even existed! what a wonderful creation! after reading about the -10 degree weather you're experiencing, i feel lucky for my city to be a toasty 40 degrees.

    yay for a new planner! i'm the total opposite. i'll get a really cheap planner every year because i know i'll only be using it for the first 2 weeks of the quarter. i never have motivation to write my assignments down. it's all in my brain. lol!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete