1. Being Home.
2. Theres a heater right next to the toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom. Can you say heated toilet paper? Its awesome.
3. Cold weather. No Snow.
4. Voice Text Messages. They are hilarious.
5. Fearing my life while my mother drives.
6. Going to my sister's school and feeling like a celebrity because of how much she talks about me.
7. Just being with my family, its awesome. I truly love being home. Therefore, it can be said twice.
Top 3 Worst Things Happening Right Now:
1. The lack of fountain drinks in New Jersey. I need horkleys.
2. My jacked up sleeping schedule. I'm talking I'm literally in bed by 8pm and wake up at 4. Its so jacked.
3. Obama's live news conference coming on in the middle of watching Taylor Swift on Ellen. HOW ANNOYING.
Favorite Christmas Song:
I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas
Keepcalm.BeMerry
Voice Texts are my new favorite thing!! Haha...thanks for making today fun and filled with voice texts!!!
ReplyDeletenaturally my favorite top seven is of course number 4. and p.s. heated toilet paper? really? ...ew?
ReplyDeletei had a dream last night you were a famous blogger, i got on the msn home page and your link was right there. it must mean something
ReplyDeleteYOUR DREAM NEEDS TO BE MY REALITY.
ReplyDelete