Cooch was the last word that came out of my managers mouth.
She also just gave me sass for blogging at work.
Heather is making some sort of "armor" thing for a class, so I'm justifying blogging.
And this is for you to enjoy a random assortment of photos...
I'm a published author. Whats up?
Thanks Brittani for the wonderful pictures. They looked great!
This for some reason will NOT flip the direction that I want it to.Annoying.
But my roommate, Brittany, straight up locks her steering wheel. In Rexburg.
I love it.
Its finals week. Therefore, this is what my room looks like.
Embarrassing? Yes.
Annoying? Yes.
Well, actually this was last week. This week is seriously bomb.com.
I'm wearing this pin today. I love it.
This quote is in honor of Gossip Girl.
Its over for the semester.
And that puts a damper on my Monday.
Keepcalm.Carryon.





No new GG tonight def. put a damper on my Monday as well. Oh well...at least we have grey's right?! haha
ReplyDelete