Thursday, December 30, 2010

The BIG day.

My guest post is POSTED.
(its okay to laugh. i die laughing EVERY TIME)

I've always wanted to be able to guest post on Steph's Blog.
It truly is an honor.
& Don't worry Steph, I'm trying to work on being humble so my head only blew up 3 times. Better than 10, right? Seriously though, Thanks!
And your blush is now flawless EVERYDAY.
Also, just to make it known:
IN NO WAY DID STEPHANIE LOOK LIKE A CLOWN BEFORE.
That is a pure lie.

I also just bought a new blush last night: Orgasm by Nars.
To.Die.For.

I'm only home for 2 more days, so instead of blogging I'm going to spend time with my family. I hope everyone has a blast ringing in the New Year.
Happy New Years!

ps. My new perfume: Poppy by Coach
keepcalm.carryon

2 comments:

  1. You made the decision of the year by getting Poppy!! TRUST me.
    Also, I love your title :the big day" bahaha.
    Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved your tutorial! you are such a natural in front of the camera and i love your personality! i also use bare minerals blush, but my color is 'golden gate'. :)

    i hope you hve a wonderful and safe new years!!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete