I feel as though I don't add photos enough.
So here's a few from random times this semester.
Enjoy:)
Guitars Unplugged.
Best thing the ever happens on the BYU-Idaho campus.
I went to Spokane, Washington for the weekend.
I love now Stephanie can make a mustache look great
and I just look plain
F-R-E-A-K-Y.
Stephanie came to visit me in Rexburg.
She brought a costco cake to celebrate her brother, Scottie's Birthday.
We ate it without him.
Happy Birthday Scottie:)
Who doesn't love a man in a scarf?!!!
Nothing can really describe this picture.
Just know, it was like 2am and IPhoto just kept us real busy.
Why do I look like a dinosaur?
We will never know.
This semester has been by far one of my busiest, but I love it.
My roommates never fail me when it comes to entertainment.....
From making music videos,
performing a dancer number to Brittany Spears in front of an audience,
measuring our strides, doing toe-touches,
THE WORM.
I think you get the point?
& YES.
We really did perform a music number to a group of people.
We do realize that is why we lack friends.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend:)
Keepcalm.Carryon.





I love how you decided to change your blog! It looks good!
ReplyDeleteyou ladies look SLAMMIN in that guitars unplugged picture. and i mean slammin. if you're wondering why i always comment, its because i have no life. love you.
ReplyDeleteAH I love this post :)....I love the part "we ate it without him!!" Love you Ally, you are such a good friend :)
ReplyDeletelove ya-stephj
Brooke, you need to know I LOVE COMMENTS. I also love you.
ReplyDelete