.Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm grateful for...
The Johnson's.
They so willingly opened their home to me for Thanksgiving and
have treated me just like I'm a member of their family.
I have loved this whole week and am so thankful for their kindness.
My Family.
They are pretty cool and I can't wait to go home for Christmas.
I can't wait to hang out with my mom and sister and discuss my life plans with my dad.
I can't wait for my nephew in March and my niece or nephew in June.
My Friends.
I love you all. I feel like I have the best of the best.
You should probably be jealous if you not one of them:)
My Education.
Even though I complain a lot, I am so grateful for BYU-I.
It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.
The Gospel.
This is pretty self explanatory. I don't know who I would be or where I would be without it.
It really has shaped me into who I am today.
My Job.
I love the people I work with. I get free rent. I hate cleaning the bathrooms though.
Yoga Pants.
I am extremely grateful for yoga pants...today. Without them I don't know if I could be sitting up
blogging because I am so extremely full of really awesome food.
I'm also thankful for GAP opening up at 4am.
Why yes, I will be there at 3:30.
50 percent off. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
keepcalm.carryon.

i hope you had a great thanksgiving! i can't wait for the fashion thing on your blog that is coming in January!
ReplyDeleteXO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt