I'm so glad this week is over.
It felt never ended.
There were days when I wished there were more hours in the day.
Who knew 18 credits could make me so stressed.
But when I walked out of the testing center at 8pm on Friday night.
I was pumped.
I was thinking this week.
I need to step back sometimes, look around me, and realize that I'm lucky.
I have a good life and good friends.
I have an amazing family.
Wednesday the 20th (yes, I remember) I was having a bad day. I decided to have a bad day. It was my choice to be in a bad mood, but I just felt like it. I was sitting in my special education class, which is my favorite class of all time, but a girl sits next to me sometimes that has seizures. She doesn't know why, she just randomly has them. She's recently married and has lived a pretty normal life. Well she left the classroom that Wednesday afternoon, after I had ignored her because I was in a bad mood and had a seizure. I felt bad. The next Monday, she had another one, right in front of me. I sat on the ground with her until the paramedics came. They took her in the hall way. Once her seizure stopped, she came back to class.
It was the day that I decided to...
Take A Step Back
and
Be Grateful.
Keepcalm.Carryon.
ps. Its almost November. MY Favorite MONTH:)
and on that day courtney and angela showed up in rexburg!
ReplyDelete