Roommates.
I can remember every roommate I have ever had since entering college.
Some interesting. Some really odd. Some with really weird cleaning habits.
Some with ocd. Some with drinking problems.
Some just straight crazy ones. Emo ones.
The list really could go on.
Then theres those semesters that you literally have the B.E.S.T roommates.
Winter/Summer 2009. I would label those as really successful semesters when it came to roommates.
I mean...we still had the crazies...but we had eachother...
And thats what really mattered.
I have made so many memories with these girls. I won't ever forget them. Like the time we left 32 facebook comments on Meghan's status that her phone froze or when we drove to Washington and pretended to be the cast of the Hill's (I was LC, of course). Or maybe that time that Stephanie tried to fly? Hahaa. Needless to say, we will forever be best friends. I have no doubt. Even if we have rocky times, I know I can count on them to be there for me when I'm down or even when I'm having the best day of my life. They are wonderful and I hope that everyone has friends like them.
This semester is another one of those successful semesters.
I needed it too.
I need my last year of college to just be drama free.
I couldn't be happier with my roommates.
For the most part we all get along great, we're able to talk to eachother, laugh with eachother, cry with eachother, dance together, do toe touches together.....hahaa.
Yesterday could of been one of the most hilarious days of the semester. I died laughing all day.
and then ended with a concussion. ForREAL.
I'm really grateful for these kind of semesters.
ps. STEPHANIE JOHNSON CAME TO REXBURG this weekend and it was blissful. We could possibly be living in Alaska for the summer. I hate when she leaves. We're spending Thanksgiving together. So come on November 18th.

i wish i could love a post. you know? seriously love this semester due to you. you are the best ever.
ReplyDelete