Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jersey Shore

Logan, Taylor, and I decided this morning that
summer is never going to come.
Ever.
I tend to check 10 day forecast quite regularly during the week and its not looking up for us here in
Rexburg, Idaho.
Logan is actually visiting from California for the week and said
"wouldn't it be funny if it went from winter to winter?"
Not funny at all.

In August though I will be here:



THE JERSEY SHORE.
With my family.
I miss them.
So much.

I love the weekends. It just feels so good to know on Fridays that when you wake up on Saturday nothing is due. Its a really great feeling. Friday night actually turned out quite well for me. I know it might not be exactly healthy to be as anti social as I know I can be, but I honestly felt like doing nothing last night. So my sister and I rented a movie and laid in her bed for most the night (hilarious movie if I might add) then Courtney Barker came over and we went to celebrate "National Donut Day" it was hilarious and amazing. I fell asleep while Courtney and Meghan chatted in my room. I was extremely tired last night and I even took a nap. Weird. I missed Stephanie being with us though. Last summer was amazing. Mainly because this was our life:

KeepCalm&CarryOn

1 comment:

  1. Why would you miss me? I mean, last summer I WAS THE ONE SLEEPING!! I would have been RIGHT there with you!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete