Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update.


I have 2 more assignments to do before school is over for the SEMESTER.
Summer. Here we come:)

The past 4 days have been too much fun.
Steph was in town from Friday-Tuesday (& BROOKE).
Courtney slept over on Sunday night, so we had 9 girls sleeping in my apt. Awesome.
Last night we all went to dinner in Idaho Falls. On our way home, we almost died. My story beings...now...
The snow was coming down so hard that you could not see the road, what so ever. And we were on the highway. There was 7 girls, and we were all literally freaking out. So we pulled over for awhile and tried to see if the snow would let up any...it did not.
Side Note: before we started driving again, we said a prayer that we would make it back safely. I am so grateful to have friends that I can sit in a car with them and pray that we will be okay. Not every girl can say that.
Back to the story:
So, Alex is just driving along....going about 25mph....no big deal. Cars are flying past her (idiots) and 45minutes later, we made it back to Rexburg. Then this morning Rexburg was completely covered in snow.
Don't you love April Snow Showers?! Because.I.DO.NOT.

I miss my family like crazy today. I want to see my parents and baby sister so bad. I'm just a little homesick for them. Skype just sometimes doesn't do the trick.

I need her.
She is so cool.
Don't kill me mom.
I.Love.You
Coolest Parents Ever. Don't be jealous.
August needs to hurry.
So I can be with these 3 awesome souls.
Life will be grand.


KeepCalm.CarryOn.

No comments:

Post a Comment