Monday, November 2, 2009

Feather bed.

WOW. October was a rough month for my blog. Sorry about that (StephJ...I know you missed me). Anyways...
NOVEMBER IS HERE.
I think November is my favorite month. I just decided that recently, but I have a new found love for November. I think it is because the weather is great, the holidays are coming, and Halloween is over. HA.
(I'm not a huge halloweener, weird?!)

Okay, Now I am going to get to the point of my title for this blog.
This weekend completely wiped me out. My body is still adjusting to the late nights of this weekend and the time change is always rough for me. Lets just say, I was up WAYWAYWAY too late all weekend long and I am just not the girl to stay up late. I like my sleep. So anyways, just a little while ago....I changed my sheets on my bed and...
fluffed my feather bed.
& so...I am just so excited for bed. I have actually be so excited to sleep all day for a matter of fact.

Here are a couple of things I am looking forward to in the next 2 months:
-Courts coming to TEXAS.
-Meeting Megh's boy.
-Thanksgiving break
-Christmas break/last day of working.
-Being with my family for the Holidays.
-Spending New Years Eve with amazing people.
-Going back to Rexburg.


&now my feather bed awaits me.
Goodnight Ya'll.


No comments:

Post a Comment