Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I just miss my girls<3


Ya'll, I am NOT ignoring my blog. Believe me. But between working and babysitting (seriously, thats all I do) I am just way tired at the end of the day to blog about my not so interesting days. I will give ya'll a little run through about what has been going on in my life, but first can I just say...

I am SO ready for FALL....

I kinda think its a little weird about how excited we get for summer, but then cannot wait for summer to end by the time August hits. I love that I am able to be in Texas right now, but I wish I could be in Rexburg when the fall season hits. So needless to say...

I heart you, Rexburg.
(and theres not many times I will actually say that.)
So anyways...
I have now been a 22 year old for over a week, and lately I have talked about age with alot of people. Why are we all so scared about growing up? or getting older for that matter? Its something we can't even try to control, so why worry about it. I have decided that I am going to love growing old, theres so much to look forward to with the future, so I am going to let things happen no matter how long it takes or how old I am. Maybe I will be the last one to graduate out of all my friends or the last one to get married for that matter, but who cares. I am what I am and I am old how I am...so I'll rock that and let time take its course.
on a side note, I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
and will no longer jam out to Kanye, because he really is "heartless"
I also what to point out, that I miss Courtney Barker, Stephanie Johnson, and Meghan Mullin.
Even though I am related to Meghan, I am so glad that she is my best friend.
and I am so thankful for C.B living in 303 and coming upstairs to tell me to be quite. She will forever be in my life.
(even if she doesn't like that.)
Also, it will be a long 18 months without her.
And STEPHJ...I just miss this girl. She makes me laugh ALL the time. and is constantly filling me in on what is happening with our friends, even though I am not there...she makes me feel like I am.
I am so thankful for the friendship that I have formed with these girls and for my friendship with my sister to grow.
I love yall.
Just remember 307's motto girls: Rock it.
sorry for so random.
love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment